Mental Health and Social Services
Open Arms Healthcare Center offers a full range of outpatient behavioral health services in a safe and welcoming environment for people of all cultures, ethnicities and sexual orientations. Our services are provided by psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists who have worked throughout the United States with the LGBTI community, as well as, specializing in crisis counseling, individual and couple counseling, and other mental health conditions.
Services offered include:
- Solution Focus Therapy and Brief Therapy – An approach which focus on the resolution of the presented issues.
- Marriage/Couple Family Therapeutic Approach-A technique which primarily involves an historical exploration of the client’s issues.
- Stress Management-Techniques in managing daily stress and assisting clients in creating personal balance.
- Identity Issues-Support clients in resolving personal issues.
- LGBT Issues-Support clients whom are struggling with LGBT issues including relationships, community, health, personal and family struggles.
Open Arms Healthcare Center believes that caring for one’s mental health is just as important as caring for your physical health. We also recognize that quality mental health care should be accessible to people from all income brackets. For this reason, Open Arms Healthcare Center accepts most insurances as well as offer sliding scale fees for our services for those with no insurance.
Mental Health Fee Scale
50-90 minutes intake/initial assessment – $100
50 minute session (individual, family, or couple) – $75
Mental Health Sliding scale fees
50-90 minutes intake/initial assessment-$40-60
50 minute session (individual, family, or couple)-$20-50